Sutter Roofing is a licensed C-43 Sheet Metal contractor. Our roofers have been installing gutters for over 25 years. That’s why we have our own in house sheet metal shop and can custom fabricate most metal needed on a roof including copper gutter systems, galvanized soldered gutter systems or seamless gutter systems. We can install the following gutter systems in choice of soldered galvanized or baked enamel seamless gutters.
Our seamless gutters are an excellent way to catch your rainwater. They are custom fabricated on the job usually in 1 or 2 days with a highest degree of quality and attention to detail. They are crafted to the exact specifications of each house. We measure, fabricate and install each section of the gutter on the job site! These gutters have no seams which highly reduces the possibility of any leaks. The gutter, end caps, and downspouts are also all color matched to give it the finished look.
The material that we are now using for our seamless gutters are finished with Dura Coat XT-10. This paint contains TEFLON surface protector. We love this because it keeps your gutters cleaner and they last longer than traditionally painted gutters. Our gutter systems come with a Lifetime warranty from the manufacturer and a 5 year warranty on workmanship from us.
We Install 3 types of Gutter Systems
5 inch O/G Gutter
5 ½ inch Fascia Gutter
7 ½ inch Fascia Gutter
We offer many different solutions for leaf protection.
Our top of the line and favorite product is a system called Rain Flow Total Gutter Protection. This is a system that fills the entire gutter opening so that nothing but water can get in. When Rain Flow is installed, rainwater passes easily through the material and quickly flows to the downspouts. Leaves, spinners, pine needles, twigs and other debris stay on top but don’t impede the flow of water. Because air flows both under and over the debris, it dries quickly and blows away on the next breezy day.
Other important benefits include:
Birds, hornets or bees can’t get in and build a nest, which happens with many of the metal covers.
No Damaged Shingles – we don’t lift the shingles to install Rain Flow.
Permanent All Weather Protection – Rain Flow’s™ patented material is not affected by changing weather. From hot summer sun to winter snow and freezing ice, Rain Flow™ protects gutters from clogging year-round.
Invisible From the Ground – Rain Flow can’t be seen from ground level. Unlike metal covers or screens Rain Flow does not require color matching to shingles gutters or trim and doesn’t change the appearance of the home.
Self Cleaning – it washes clean with every rainfall. It is tough, nonabsorbent and dries quickly. Shingle grit and other small debris pass through easily.
Warranty- 20 year limited warranty
Tests have shown that Dura Coat XT-10 with TEFLON® surface protector protects gutters and a home better than standard paint. Here’s why:
- It’s harder and stronger, so it lasts longer and resists scratching.
- The slippery surface repels dirt, which makes gutter cleaning as simple as aiming a hose. The surface also resists “tiger striping,” the dirty vertical streaks common to gutters.
- The surface resists fading, salt and pollution.
- Dura Coat XT-10 with TEFLON® surface protector performs better in hot climates where other paints fail. Even the inside of the gutter is coated with a wash coat of the same paint to keep the interior cleaner and improve water flow.
* Lifetime warranty includes one ownership transfer.
- There are 22 colors available in steel or aluminum.
- The color chart applies to seamless gutters only and comes in Aluminum and Steel material. These colors all contain Dura Coat XT-10 with TEFLON surface protector to resist staining.
- More Information Here